Our Statement of faith.
- The Holy Bible: This church accepts the sacred words of the 66 books of the Holy Bible as the inspired revelation of God, as the sheet anchor of faith and eternal hope, as the basic creed of the church and the only standard of life for the believer.
- God: That the Eternal, True and Holy Trinity is the one God existing in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Man: That the creation of man was in the likeness of God, that he had a great fall when he transgressed the commandment of God and that only Christ, the son of God can restore the fallen man to his pristine glory.
- Repentance: That the fallen man should approach God with true repentance for sins and faith in the atoning death of Jesus Christ.
- Regeneration: That man is born of God through the Holy Spirit and the Word of God.
- Water Baptism: In order to become one with Christ a believer should be baptized in the name of the Father , Son and Holy Spirit by immersion in water and thus become partakers of the death burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- Separation: That a believer should be separated from sin, sinners, false doctrines and all kinds of worship contrary to the bible
- Lords Supper: is to be celebrated regularly till HE comes to commemorate the death of Christ.
- Baptism in the Holy Spirit: That the believer should be filled with the Holy Spirit, that the initial sign of speaking in tongues follows the baptism of the Holy Spirit and that this speaking in tongues though the same in essence is different in the use and operation from that of the gift of tongues.
- Divine Healing: Since temporal healing is included in the sacrifice on the cross by Christ for the atonement of sins a believer should take it as a right and privilege to receive bodily healing by prayer and faith
- Sanctification: that the believer is sanctified by the blood of Jesus, the Holy Spirit and the Word of God.
- The Church: is the congregation of believers, its faith and experience should conform to and stand steadfast in the teachings of the new testament.
- The Ministry: That the ministers of the church such as Apostles, Prophets, Pastors, Teachers and Evangelists should be those who are called by the holy Spirit, bestowed with gifts according to their different callings.
- Ordination: For those who are specially set apart for the ministry of the church, ordination should be by the laying on of hands as in the New Testament.
- Evangelization: is the supreme duty and privilege of the church
- Coming of Christ: Jesus is coming soon in the air and that the bride of Christ ( the church)will be raptured (caught up) when He comes
- Great Tribulation: That there is to be a great Tribulation when the antichrist will be in power son after the coming of Christ in the air and the rapture of the bride.
- The Millenium: That at the end of the Tribulation Jesus will come to the earth in all His glory with the saints and establish His own kingdom of righteousness for a thousand years.
- The great judgment: That after the Millenium, satan and his hosts will be cast forever into the lake of fire and there will be judgment before the great white throne for all the wicked who also will meet with the same punishment
- New Heaven and New Earth: That at the time of the great Judgment this present earth and heaven will be burnt up with fire and the new heaven and new earth shall appear.
Feet washing and Dedication of children are acceptable